In order to get the creative juices flowing, I recommend keying in on the following 5 elements:
1. Agreements - Make agreements with yourself on how you'll invest your time. (I call it investing because you should expect some sort of return for your focused time and energy.) Agreements are best if they are formed consciously even while you are on the go. For example, entrepreneurs are always making new agreements with themselves and others, when new priorities arise.
2. Priorities - Always organize your priorities with a flexible plan. The ever-changing nature of doing business can change your entire course, so be flexible and adapt. Definitely start with a plan though!
3. Support - This is really important. Get the best support you possibly can, even if you have to stretch a little or a lot. Click Here to check out an article about business advisers. And Click Here for the complete audio on building the ultimate team. I remember taking a big, deep gulp of breath once when I knew I was about to invest $50,000 to work with an advisor for 6 months. (We had exponential results from it!)
4. Environment - Ask yourself, "What suits the highest good?"
FUN FACT: For every interruption you have, it takes about 10 minutes for your brain to recover and get back into the flow of things. So, for every 3 interruptions in an hour, half an hour of time is wasted.
C) Set the mood. The easiest way to do this is to play music. Try playing upbeat or ambient background music.
5. Simplicity - Let things be mentally simple. We all have heard the saying "less is more." Simply put, keeping things less complicated just makes things less catastrophic. Avoid bringing mental fear into the situation.
Let's face it, who can't use more momentum? Save time, make money, repeat.
While we're still tackling the subject about entrepreneurial balance... I'd like to share this book with you:
For Better or For Work by Meg Hirshberg (A survival guide for entrepreneurs and their families.)
SCHEDULE YOUR INTRODUCTORY APPOINTMENT!
Creating a physical product and getting it out in the world can be a struggle but it doesn't have to be. You can get answers to your questions, eliminate doubt and learn the next 2-3 steps forward. Book a free introductory appointment now.
GET THE EBOOK "TURN PRODUCTS INTO PROFITS"
If you want to make money from your products, you need the right tools at the right time. Our e-book shares tips, case studies, and best practices so you can harness your creative product ideas.
AboutProducts & ServicesReviewsBlog
Products To Profits
11175 Azusa Ct.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
PrivacyTerms & Conditions
© 2008-2021 Products To Profits, Inc. All Rights Reserved.